Hann Insurance Brokers are committed to prompt resolution of any dispute which may occur.
We Subscribe to the NIBA Code of Conduct. The Code provides that brokers:
- Act in the best interests of the client
- Provide advice and guidance to enable clients to make informed decisions on risk and insurance protection
- Provide full and accurate information for effective underwriting
- Respect the client’s confidentiality in relation to all records and information
- Ensure the validity and accuracy of all documentation
- Make available all relevant documentation, policies and certificates, endorsements and premium calculations as may be required
- Be professional efficient and responsive in all dealings
- In the event of a claim, take every step necessary to ensure prompt and fair settlement
- Work towards maintaining and enhancing the reputation of NIBA and its members
- Act in the spirit of the code and encourage others to do likewise
A copy of the Insurance Brokers Code of Practice can be found at :
We have a documented Internal Dispute Resolution process in accordance with the guidelines in The Insurance Brokers Code of Practice.
As part of our commitment, we subscribe to the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) which is an external, independent dispute resolution service, available to clients free of charge in the event that they believe that we have not satisfactorily resolved a complaint.
Should you have any complaints in respect of our services to you please contact:-
Mr R.C. Hann
Hann Insurance Brokers Pty Limited
P.O. Box 227
LAMBTON NSW 2299
By telephone: 02 4952 1777
By Fax: 02 4952 1997
or by email: email@example.com
Should your complaint not be resolved to your satisfaction within 20 business days, you may lodge a complaint with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority:
Phone: 1800 931 678
Mail: Australian Financial Complaints Authority GPO Box 3 Melbourne VIC 3001
Should you require further information on dispute resolution generally, please telephone our office during business hours.